Shop

Displaying 1–15 of 15
  • Benefits-costs-taxing-alcohol-rationally Bingeing, collateral damage and the costs and benefits of taxing alcohol rationally
    Order - FARE commissioned Marsden Jacob Associates to undertake the first Australian benefit cost analysis of alcohol taxation reform. This work is important because benefit cost analyses are now required before regulatory policies are introduced in Australia. The benefit cost analysis of alcohol taxation reform found that an overwhelming majority of Australians (85 per cent) will be better off from the modelled changes to alcohol taxation, with the remaining 15 per cent hazardous and harmful drinkers absorbing most of the cost. This analysis adds to the substantial evidence supporting the introduction of alcohol taxation reform. All prices are inclusive of postage and GST. Each @ $25.00
  • Research Compendium FARE Research Compendium 2001-2011
    Order - The FARE Research Compendium is a record of FARE-funded research projects from 2001-2011. Each project is outlined including; a summary of the project, the research involved, the outcomes and information about where the research has been published. A brief synopsis of FARE is also included. All prices are inclusive of postage and GST. Each @ $22.00
  • handbook-cover-final SALE! Aboriginal Alcohol and Drug Handbook
    Order Handbook for Aboriginal alcohol and drug work Each @ $19.95
  • FARE-Annua-Alcohol-Poll-2012 SALE! FARE Annual Alcohol Poll 2012: Community attitudes and behaviours
    Order 2012 Annual Alcohol Poll Each @ $7.95
  • Poll Page SALE! FARE Annual Alcohol Poll 2013: Community attitudes and behaviours
    Order 2013 FARE Annual Alcohol Poll Each @ $7.95
  • First-Taste SALE! First Taste
    Order First taste by Maggie Brady - ON SALE! Each @ $14.50
  • Fresh_Recipes SALE! Fresh Recipes Book
    Order Fresh Recipes book Each @ $2.95
  • shopping-sample SALE! Harm to Others-Full Version
    Order The Range and Magnitude of Alcohol’s Harm to Others -Full report Each @ $19.95
  • Harm To Others Summary SALE! Harm to Others-Summary
    Order The Range and Magnitude of Alcohol's Harm to Others - Summary Each @ $2.00
  • Normally $44 each, now $30 each SALE! Managing Alcohol withdrawal with CIWA-Ar
    Order Managing alcohol withdrawal with CIWA-Ar Interactive CD ROM Each @ $29.95
  • Myth-Busting-Alcohol SALE! Myth Busting Alcohol
    Order Myth busting alcohol booklet Each @ $1.45
  • Practical_Food SALE! Practical Food Skills Book
    Order Fresh: Practical food skills book Each @ $2.75
  • AARC-Report-Thumbnail SALE! The Alcohol Action in Rural Communities (AARC) Report
    Order The Alcohol Action in Rural Communities (AARC) Project Each @ $19.95
  • The-Merry-Go-Round-of-Addictions SALE! The Merry-Go-Round of Addiction
    Order The merry-go-round of addiction booklet Each @ $1.25
  • Shipping Rates